Monday 13 January 2014

December Favourites

Hi guys,

This is a bit late but I thought I would tell you my ten favourite things from December. Some are beauty related, some aren't but I have tried to get a good mix. I have put a link next to them all with where you can buy them as I know when I look at other people's blogs I like to be able to look at and purchase them easily.  

So here goes;

1. Lanzarote

Over the New Year I was lucky enough to go to Lanzarote with my family. The island is just beautiful and this is the view from the hotel, where you could even see the next island, Fuerteventura. Even though we went in the winter it was still really warm and I would definitely recommend it as a holiday destination to anyone.

 2. So...? Fragrances
  For Christmas I received a gift set of So...? body sprays. These are really affordable and smell amazing. My favourite ones are Sinful and Exclusive, and I also got Sexy and Kiss Me.You can find where to buy them here.
 3. Maybelline Volum' Express The Mega Plush Mascara
I purchased this a few months ago but I wanted to share with you all how amazing this is. This is a gel mascara which sounds scary but I love it! It isn't clumpy and it makes my eyelashes look longer and gives them more volume. It also lasts ages which is always a positive. You can buy it by clicking here



 4. Soap and Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion
This stuff is amazing! It smells really fresh and really moisturises your skin. I use this after I have a shower or bath and it just makes you feel even cleaner. Definitely recommend this, and it will last you ages. You can buy it here.
 5. I am Malala 
I got this for Christmas and am really enjoying it. It is very thought-provoking and inspirational. I love tucking up in bed at night with this and a cup of tea, definitely worth a read. Purchase it here.
 6. Maybelline nail polishes
There seems to be a bit of a Maybelline theme in this months favourites. I have the Forever Strong Super Stay Gel Nail Colour in Rose Salsa and Surreal. I also have Colour Show Brocades in Knitted Gold/ These are all gorgeous colours and look amazing on- especially with Knitted Gold on top. They do last a long time as well which I like as it can be a bit of a fuss.You can get some of the colours here.
 7. Our Moment- One Direction
This is a bit of a guilty pleasure. I must admit, I am a fan of One Direction and this perfume is amazing! It smells so nice and I was lucky enough to get 100ml of it- I have never seen such a big perfume. I would recommend this to Directioners and non-Directioners alike. You can buy it here.
 8. Soap and Glory Hand Food
Another Soap and Glory product. This smells amazing- like marshmallows. I have a sweet tooth so being able to smell of sugar is so good for me. Since I have used this my hands have felt smoother. Buy it here.
 9. Stylfile Nailcare Collection
This was created by Apprentice winner Tom Pellereau and it is an incredible invention. It makes filing and buffing nails so much easier and the emergency file is really handy. Buy it here.
 10. Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch
This is a recent purchase but I already love it. It really hydrates your lip and although it doesn't add loads of colour, its great for a subtle look. Purchase here.
What were your favourites from December? 

Holly x

2 comments:

  1. I Love your blog, so I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, find out more on my blog under 'Liebster Award' haha - http://silverliningsofanemptysummer.blogspot.co.uk/
    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much- it will be my next blog post!

      Delete