Monday 23 December 2013

The Christmas TAG

The Christmas TAG tree

Hi guys,

First of all, sorry this is late, I have been having problems with connecting to the internet at home.

Now seen as it is two sleeps to Christmas I decided to do a Christmas Tag. I looked through a few and chose my favourite, which is from a blogger called Make-up Pixi3. I really liked this tag and this blog in general, so be sure to check it out!




So here goes;

1. Do you prefer a real or fake Christmas Tree?
Definitely real! I love the smell of a real Christmas Tree and think they give a more homely feel as they are all different. Although synthetic ones are good, to me they will never be the same as a real tree.

2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
Gingerbread lattes are my favourite drink of all time. They just make me feel all warm inside and I wish coffee shops sold them all year round!

3. What's your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
Red and gold. It's so simple but looks so festive.

4. Giving or receiving?
I absolutely love getting presents, especially when it's a complete surprise. But giving someone a present will always be my favourite, hoping that they will like it and the relief when they do.

5. Do you have mince pies or not?
Christmas isn't Christmas without a mince pie.

6. What's your traditional Christmas lunch?
Roast turkey, yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes and vegetables. Then of course gravy, pigs in blankets and stuffing.

7. What do you wear at Christmas?
We tend to go quite formal, but Christmas jumpers are my favourite!

8. What's your favourite Christmas song?
Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens is my favourite song. But I love Michael Buble's Christmas album, it has all my favourite tracks on and I always play it at this time of year.

9. What's your favourite Christmas film?
For watching with my family, it has to be Elf. But if I'm watching it on my own in my room Love Actually is such a feel-good film.

10. Do you open presents before or after lunch?
Definitely before, I don't know how anyone could wait that long!

Thanks for reading, and be sure to check out the original tag by clicking here.

Let me know what your favourite Christmas things are in the comments.

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment