Sunday 15 December 2013

First ever blog!

Hi, and welcome to my brand new blog!

I plan to tell you about my life, review beauty products, and do anything else that takes my fancy.

I thought I would start my blog by telling you 10 facts about me:

  1. My name is Holly
  2. I am 17 years old
  3. I am currently in the first year of sixth form
  4. I want to do a law degree at university
  5. I love swimming
  6. I am a wheelchair user, hence the name of this blog.
  7. My favourite band is McFly
  8. My favourite Blogger/ Youtuber is Zoella
  9. My favourite make up brands are Rimmel and Maybelline 
  10. My favourite meal is a roast dinner
That's it for today, there will be another blog on Wednesday.

Holly 

2 comments:

  1. Nice post...I like your new blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nessa,
    I have followed your blog on Bloglovin.
    Have you seen my latest blog post?

    Holly

    ReplyDelete